Location: Hong Kong
About this role
We are looking for a meticulous and proactive HR administrator to join our expanding Human Resources team in Hong Kong. You will report to and work directly with the HR & Office Manager as a key member of the team provides administrative support of all round HR functions to drive operational efficiency.
You are confident, detail-oriented, friendly with helpful nature, able to effectively communicate with people at all levels. You will be one of the key contributors to providing excellent HR services to the fast growing company.
Day-to-day HR functions:
- Ensure our database is accurate and up-to-update in HR systems and employee records maintenance
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding processes, payroll and benefits administration, MPF, visa applications, and other essential administrative processes.
- Respond to basic HR inquiries from employees including employment visas, MPF, benefits and policies.
- Assist in employee engagement activities when needed
- Assist in training scheduling when needed
Reporting and Analysis:
- Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly HR reports and analysis.
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks, research and projects.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in HR functions
- An organized, proactive, and efficient approach to work with a can-do attitude.
- Values punctuality, professional appearance, and attention to detail.
- Get things done – Prioritize, focus and finish.
- High level of ownership. Feel responsible. Speak up if you see a problem.
- Confidentiality and discretion in handling company and employee information.
- Outstanding people skills – on the phone, in writing, and especially in person; the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written fluency in both English and Cantonese.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office); typing skills.
- Fast learner of new technologies or applications
- Experience with a technology company or service-based business
- Experience with HRIS systems
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.