At Kape, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with hundreds of talented people worldwide and a core team in Singapore, Hong Kong, Romania, UK, Israel and Poland.
We hire world-class people and give them the tools to succeed, this includes access to the right L&D to continue to improve and out-perform our expectations.
We are looking for a Head of Learning and Development
You will oversee company-wide learning and development initiatives and programs. You will be responsible for building our learning ecosystem, including needs assessment, training strategy, curriculum development, identifying effective delivery methods, sourcing external consultants, overseeing learning systems, facilitation of training sessions, and assessment of results. Additionally, you will support global talent management processes, such as performance management.
- Line management of the L&D function, currently 1 HC.
- Lead Learning and Development for the company
- Drive the creation and execution of a Learning and Development plan: formulate projects, processes, and frameworks to meet the organization’s needs and values.
- Optimize the organization’s use of the Learning Management System.
- Understand individual and organizational development needs. Develop effective learning strategies to address them.
- Maintain productive partnerships with key stakeholders in order to obtain an understanding of the organization’s values and strategic priorities. You will identify and diagnose performance gaps.
- Work with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to build, align, and implement learning and career paths for all roles.
- Create concise, creative, and effective learning solutions for the business
- Use instructional design expertise and technology to create and implement learning solutions utilizing various delivery methods such as digital, written, blended, and instructor-led training.
- Source, manage, and collaborate with external consultants to support the creation and delivery of key programs.
- Measure the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives and programs, communicate your findings to stakeholders, then iterate to continually improve.
- Talent Management and HR
- In collaboration with the Head of HR, partner with organizational leaders to foster a culture of coaching and development.
- Support the Performance Management process by identifying trends and recommending solutions to address them.
- Manage a pipeline of learning, development, and talent management projects with multiple deliverables and owners, always delivering a high-quality measurable result.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience.
- Significant experience of leading L&D; interacting and collaborating on learning, development, and coaching initiatives at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project planning, organization, and implementation skills.
- Proven track record of personally creating and delivering successful learning, development, and talent management programs linked to organizational goals.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative, healthy, cross-functional relationships.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of adult learning concepts and instructional design process.
- Expertise in sourcing and managing external consultants, learning management systems, and digital learning tools.
- Experience in making procurement decisions based on a budget.
- Ability to review data, draw valuable conclusions, and effectively present findings to a wider audience.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Instructional Design, Organisational Learning, Human Resource Development, or a related field.
- Technical Experience: Proven track record grasping high-level technical concepts and collaborating with a large tech team.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- A fun and collaborative work environment that gives you room for creativity