We’re a global consumer tech company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of people around the world use our internet privacy and security products every day—we’re profitable and growing. Come and work with incredible people: Our teams are diverse, brilliant, friendly, and always eager to share ideas. As a company that thrives on a culture of feedback and collaboration, you’ll learn from work-class talent across 30+ nationalities. We take pride in individual excellence; we give you the room and resources to grow so you can excel.
For this role, we are looking for a “Quality Champion” to be part of a great team of engineers who build the next future products for millions of users around the world. You will be responsible for the quality of our releases in a dynamic, fast environment.
You will have the chance to influence the products we build and make them the best in class. With your help, we will be able to stay at the top of our game.
What you’ll do
- Review and advise developers on what and how to test new features
- Run impact analysis to understand risks and how to mitigate them
- Engage in improving our testing architecture, processes and efficiency
- Take initiatives in improving our testing coverage across the product
- Contribute to the automation coverage and build tools supporting quality assurance
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance. Establish metrics, apply industry best practices, and develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Stay current on new technologies and ensure components are designed for testability
- Quality: Drive down our defect escape rate
- Coverage: Define, track, and increase our testing coverage
- Velocity & efficiency: Reduce our testing cycle time
- Testing environment stability: Ensure the stability of our test environment
You’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in both Quality Engineering and DevOps/Platform Engineering roles
- Familiarity with containerization and cloud native technologies like Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code software tools like Terraform
- Familiarity with concepts such as mocking, isolated testing, and experience working with API mocking tools
- Sufficiency in at least one programming language (to create tools supporting testing)
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test plans, scripts, and procedures to support various development methodologies
- Creative, innovative thinking and proactivity, resulting in constant looking for improvements
- Detailed and effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence others
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing
- Knowledge in networking and network security protocols
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Chaos engineering test planning and implementation (using tools like AWS FIS, Gremlin, Chaos Mesh, Litmus, or similar)
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.