Are you a Senior Data Analyst with a proven track record of using data to inform and drive product decisions? We’ve been looking for you!
ExpressVPN is building a world-class, data-driven culture to empower our employees with timely, accurate information to drive their decision making.
In this role you will make a huge impact, influencing decisions on products used by millions of customers every day. You’ll work with great people in cross-functional teams including product managers, software developers, engineers, marketers, designers and more!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Data Analyst – Product Analytics, you will act as a strategic partner to Product Managers to improve the consumer experience by:
- Using data to build a holistic picture of consumer journeys, engagement and behaviour, surfacing insights that lead to actionable recommendations for improvement
- Designing experiments to test new product features / initiatives – including appropriate success & secondary metrics to track
- Ensuring quality & timely data is available – partnering with engineers on defining data events, collaborating with data engineers on datasets to streamline analysis and enable automation
- Analysing experiment outcomes beyond a binary result – with deeper analysis unearthing insights to inform future experimentation plans
- Presenting any analysis, insights, recommendations in a clear and concise way, adjusting as needed based on technical expertise of audience
- Developing and promoting product experimentation standards – partnering with Product Managers, other Data Analysts and Engineers to build momentum and adoption
- Increasing efficiency of experimentation processes based on available experimentation tooling
- Driving optimization and efficiency in all you do and challenge the status quo for the team’s processes.
Who we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Passionate about data and using it to influence product decisions.
- 4+ years of experience in an analyst role with focus on product analytics and experimentation in mobile and/or desktop apps.
- Strong business acumen and a business-first approach to problems
- Integrate seamlessly within a cross functional team of Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Engineers, Designers and more!
- Experience in defining event tracking requirements to lead to quality and timely data that meets business needs.
- Track record of using data to drive product decisions and influence opinions through fit for purpose and actionable insights.
- Solid understanding of statistics and analytical concepts used in product analytics, with extensive experience in designing, implementing and analysing A/B/multivariate tests.
- Excellent storyteller with ability to communicate complex analyses to both technical and non-technical colleagues and leaders in a compelling way.
- Experience with a subscription-based company or model.
- Self-starting and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Thrive on uncovering synergies and efficiencies in your work, the work of the team, and beyond.
- Are fluent in English.
Nice to have, but not required
- Experience with specific tooling – LaunchDarkly, Firebase
- Training / mentoring experience relating to data – can be with team members or across the business in their data use.
- You are comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
If you don’t fill all of these requirements but believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply!
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities