Are you a Data Analyst with a proven track record of delivering business value through insights? We’d love to hear from you!
Insights Services at Network Guard is building a world-class, data-driven culture to empower our employees with timely, accurate information to drive their decision making.
In this role you will make a huge impact, influencing business decisions relating to millions of customers every day. You’ll work with great people on projects across the company, supporting top-performing departments including software development, engineering, product, marketing, content, and people management.
What you’ll be doing
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Work as part of cross functional teams to integrate and improve the use of data in business decision making.
- Turn data into insights and actionable recommendations, delivering clear business value and impact.
- Design and build dashboards that visualize data insights so that relevant stakeholders can answer critical business questions.
- Deep dive on a subject area to evaluate available data sources, understand the definitions and limitations, and advise on usage.
- Work in partnership with data-platform to implement ETL processes to derive appropriate analysis datasets.
Who we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Can influence business decisions through data and insights
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst role
- Are proficient in SQL to be able to manipulate and analyse data
- Have experience with a visualization product (e.g.Tableau, Power BI) to create clear visualisation with a focus on the end user.
- Deliver business value by ensuring insights and recommendations are fit for purpose.
- Have strong communication skills to explain complex concepts in straightforward and succinct language.
- Are inquisitive by nature, asking insightful questions to understand all facets of a problem and how that impacts the business.
- Take initiative to drive and deliver your projects using excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Are conscientious in your approach, delivering high-quality, error-free work.
- Seek a fast-paced environment where you will make an impact
- Are eager to grow your data analysis skills and learn from an expert team
- You are fluent in English.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Data science experience (e.g. experimentation, predictive analytics, machine learning).
- You are comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
Before you apply
- At the moment, we can only sponsor visas in Singapore for mid-career or above.
- Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities