Location: Hong Kong
We’re looking for a fast-thinker to join our team as an SEM Specialist.
If you have experience using best-practice marketing and SEO/SEM processes, we want you to join our highly skilled PPC pros in a fast-growing industry.
Be part of a vibrant young team that's making a difference and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
What you’ll be doing
As an SEM specialist, you will take on many responsibilities, including:
- Growing our PPC activity across multiple PPC platforms and ensure the sales funnels and content are optimized.
- Planing, creating, managing, and optimizing performance-based PPC campaigns.
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly PPC activity reports with actionable analysis.
- Analyzing and optimize campaigns daily.
- Researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing.
- A/B testing ad copy, creative types, retargeting, bid automation, and more.
- Ensuring our ads are engaging and consistent with our overall marketing message and tone of voice.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Can keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Want to work with a diverse and eclectic bunch of teams to align PPC requests.
- Don’t mind working on an occasional evening to communicate with our global team.
- Are a self-starter and eager to beat goals and deadlines.
- Have a driven personality and can chase and push to get things done.
- Are curious and passionate to learn new things
- Love sharing new knowledge and ideas.
Skills you’ll need for this role
Please get in touch if you have the following traits, skills, or experience. We’re excited to tell you more about this role and our company.
- Experience in either Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or social media paid advertising.
- Strong command of Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and data analytics.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Can ask the right questions and dig into an issue to understand it.
- Great at handling competing priorities and communicating to stakeholders.
Nice skills to have, but not required
To make your onboarding faster, it would be nice if you also have:
- A strong understanding of statistics.
- Experience in AdWords and Bing certification.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume