We’re looking for Product Marketers
Are you a product marketer who can expand our product portfolio of services? We need you onboard.
In this new, high-visibility role, you will be a critical part of the team that is driving all aspects of our global product marketing efforts. This includes the development of product value propositions, optimizing our acquisition funnels, and developing marketing programs to enhance user retention.
The team is a critical part of the organization and collaborates closely with all areas of our business including Marketing, Design, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
What you’ll be doing
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive new user revenue by owning the conversion rate optimization for web and app conversion funnels.
- Analyze data and recommend new layouts or product changes.
- Enhance user-engagement in our apps as well as new feature adoption through email, in-app messaging, customer web, and notifications.
- Lead the design, development, and execution of product marketing messages and new product launches.
- Partner closely with other stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Brand, Web, Design, and Sales to ensure flawless execution of our communications.
- Define user personas, their needs, and pain points to affect the company roadmap, marketing messaging, and design direction.
What we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you can:
- Acquire new revenue from all organic channels across all media (web and all apps) and languages.
- Close the deal with perfectly crafted communication and user flows.
- Retain brand compliance and consistency.
- Satisfy internal customers in sales and paid marketing.
Skills you’ll need for this role
To do well in this position, you should:
- Be an experienced product marketer. You’ll work closely with other functions like writing, data analytics, and UX.
- Have a strong understanding of digital marketing. You have experience working closely with digital marketers or have previously worked in digital marketing.Be able to run rule-based and automated digital marketing campaigns.
- Have successfully created go-to-market strategies that resulted in the new acquisition and/or revenue streams.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of user experience and behavior. You can use both data as well as intuition to make effective decisions.
- Have excellent knowledge of A/B testing and in-depth funnel optimization.
- Have strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong expertise in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau.
Nice to have skills, but not required
To make your onboarding faster, it would be nice if you also have experience in:
- Running rule-based and automated one-to-many digital marketing campaigns
- New Product Development & User Research
- Agile project management
- User-experience copywriting
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.