Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
We’re looking for a Social & Inbound Marketing Lead for non-English markets
We bring in sales leads from search engines across all languages and markets. Our core mission is to become the #1 most respected tech company in the eyes of search engines worldwide.
The Social & Inbound Marketing (SIM) Lead for non-English markets is responsible for people-managing our 12 inbound marketing specialists across 14 markets. The team is responsible for pitching and placing content through several tactics and channels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry and work on digital content that will be read by millions of people across dozens of countries.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing non-English email and content marketing campaigns across 14 markets.
- Increasing trust in our domain through content marketing.
- Being the people manager for your direct reports. Train, promote, motivate, assign responsibilities, and hold people accountable. You will compare actual versus expected deliverables and exchange actionable feedback at a high frequency.
- Defining and overseeing Social & Inbound Marketing KPIs for all non-English markets, ensuring a focus on SEO ranking and sales acquisition results.
- Drive new processes and process improvement to meet the demands of current and new markets.
- Coordinating projects between non-EN SIM and other stakeholders.
You will be accountable for:
- Organic rankings of non-English keywords as influenced by off-page SEO
- The quantity and quality of content published on 3rd party sites
- Protecting our non-English webpages’ reputation with entities like Google as measured by a lack of manual Google penalties and page SEO metrics.
Desired skills and experience
- You have some knowledge in the 3 following areas and deep knowledge in at least one: email marketing, content marketing, or SEO
- You enjoy managing people and are good at it. That means you have had several direct reports for more than a year.
- You have a proven ability to achieve results while coordinating off-site projects, working with overseas stakeholders, colleagues, or other individuals.
- You have a can-do attitude. Given a problem, quickly understand the requirements and solve it.
- Business proficiency in one of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French.
What we will offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.