For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 700 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Weâ€™re looking for a Project Editor/Editorial Project ManagerÂ for European and Latin American markets
Weâ€™re looking for a highly talented multilingual individual to procure, review, and edit creative content for numerous publications across the web.Â The content will be used in various content marketing and off-page SEO campaigns for non-English markets, primarily in Europe and Latin America.Â The role will combine vendor/freelancer management and creative editorial tasks, making inferences that tie topics and content together.Â Â
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital writer/editor OR project manager. Proficiency in one or more continental European languages would be a major advantage. Project management and editorial skills will both be needed on the job, but weâ€™re willing to train you in one of these areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry and work on content that will be read by millions of people worldwide.
Exceptional fresh graduates with relevant part-time/internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong organic search presence (and top among competitors) with relevance across many major industry keywords currently bringing in millions of website visitors per year.
- Aggressive white-hat marketing plan firing on all cylinders.
- A strong team of 50+ strategists, web designers, and writers to help produce high-quality content.
- Execute end-to-end content marketing campaigns for European or Latin American markets. This includes designing, commissioning, reviewing, and optimizing content.Â
- Recruit, trial, and onboard content-creating vendors and freelancers.
- Maintain regular communication with content creation partners to optimize processes and increasing efficiency.
- Track your results. Figure out whatâ€™s working and implement them across other campaigns.
- Set up processes to review current campaigns and their content and make suggestions for improvement.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Your success metrics will include:
- Key organic ranking, traffic, and sales improvement.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) of created content.
Other stretch responsibilities for the right individual
- Hire, manage, and lead a remote team of Project Editors and writers
- 1+year of experience in digital marketing, project management or content creation
- Excellent written English
- Ability to perform repetitive but vital projects with enthusiasm
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders at the same timeÂ
- Creative logic to making inferences, tying together technical subjects with everyday news and events topics
- Strong attention to detailÂ Â
- Proficiency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese or other non-English European languages
- Experience working with journalists, bloggers, or webmastersÂ
- Previous experience managing projects with some remote staff
- Experience managing freelancers
What we offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â