We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager
We’re looking for a highly organized and driven individual to take on project managing many critical projects across the marketing team.
- Be responsible for delivering multiple projects across marketing functions at a high velocity while maintaining excellent quality.
– Help define requirements and deadlines.
– Develop and execute detailed project plans to track progress.
– Draft, track, and ensure the completion of work tickets and epics.
- Ensure the clarity of work tickets. You’ll write and review many of the tickets (briefs) written by marketing team that will later pass to writers, developers, and designers.
Some success metrics of your ticket QA processes:
– Ensure a high quality-bar. Make sure tickets accurately describe issues and outcomes before passing them on.
– Reduce back and forth between stakeholders.
– Reduce bugs shipped because tickets weren’t precise.
– Raise the efficiency of the team.
- Motivate the team to make your projects a reality.
- Work closely with marketing team leads. Make prioritization decisions trading off functionality, quality, schedule, and resources.
- Help coordinate a variety of large marketing projects, examples of those might be:
– Launch of new product features
– Major process improvements
– Marketing campaigns with external partners
– Other – let us know what you’re interested in!
- Shield people from distractions. Keep the team focused.
Our marketing team of 50+ is growing rapidly, our ideal candidate is detail and results-oriented, performance-driven, and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
– You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs
- Solid Excel/Google Sheets and reporting skills
- Some digital marketing experience
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Experience working across teams/functions with impeccable results
- A driven personality; demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done
- A keen ability to ask questions; dig into an issue until you understand them
- Comfortable handling competing priorities.
For example, easily handle situations where you’re asked to do 10 things in a day but only have time for 3 (determine which ones you’re going to handle, and communicate to the stakeholders)
- Proficiency in Jira or another project management tool
- Experience working in any of these areas of digital marketing: SEO, CRO, AB Testing, Affiliate Marketing, PR, Branding
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.