About this position
We are looking for a seasoned executive to lead all of our functional teams responsible for paid customer acquisition, tasked with running multi-million US dollar monthly marketing budgets. In this newly created role, you will manage multiple direct reports who oversee major acquisition channels: Affiliates, SEM, influencer/social media, and software distribution partnerships. You’ll report directly to one of the company’s co-founders.
Paid customer acquisition is core to our business, and we need your help to drive the success of our teams’ efforts and supercharge our growth.
- Build teams by hiring in all functional areas of paid marketing. We expect to hire more than a dozen people over the next year, spanning multiple countries. You’ll create the hiring plan, and work with our recruiting team to find outstanding talent.
- Spearhead strategic planning and execution for our global performance marketing efforts. Our goal is to acquire as many new customers as possible at the lowest possible cost.
- Manage your direct reports and ensure that they have the tools to manage their reports. You define expectations, guide career and skill growth, and hold people accountable.
- Oversee major categories of spend. Assist our teams in negotiating/winning deals with large channel partners, and in making significant spend decisions that adequately balance risk and reward.
- Identify opportunities to promote our services with relevant messaging, and ensure that your teams are sharing information cross-functionally to capture such opportunities.
- Articulate acquisition teams’ needs from other departments including design, product marketing, data science and attribution, and collaborate with stakeholders from those departments to prioritize and deliver upon these requirements.
- Promote and defend a global brand that consumers trust and recognize.
- 10+ years of experience in digital performance marketing, with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Extensive experience in making decisions about marketing budgets, either in an agency working on behalf of clients or directly as a corporate advertiser.
- You enjoy managing people and are good at it. Have simultaneously managed several direct reports and multiple skip-level reports.
- Demonstrated ability in developing a team, including hiring, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ability to analyze performance and spend data to make decisions about different areas of performance marketing spend, ensuring acquisition growth within budget constraints.
- Strong intuition about consumer behavior. Able to ensure that campaigns and marketing copy engage potential customers, address their needs, and trigger decisions to purchase.
- Have strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional skills/experience (optional):
- Excellent negotiation abilities
- Experience in running an affiliate marketing program
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.