Location: Hong Kong
We’re looking for a self-motivated, resourceful, and organized individual to contribute to our core sales efforts. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position!
We need someone with a strong desire to learn and the enterprise to work independently.
The role of the Affiliate Marketing Specialist is very diverse – you’ll learn a great deal about our wider marketing operations. You’ll also work with various teams in the marketing department to provide affiliate partners with the tools and support they need to promote our brand effectively. You’ll need to effectively communicate with everyone from webmasters to web designers to be successful in this role.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive new sales growth initiatives with our existing partners, including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media.
- Maintain regular communication with partners to keep them informed about product changes or their sales commissions. Build personal relationships.
- Onboard new affiliates: Help set up new affiliates on our program. Walk them through the process of getting started. Answer any questions they have about our product, program, or payment process.
- Recruit new affiliates: Identify potential partners, reach out to them, and close the deal.
- Review and suggest edits to online articles to correct inaccurate or outdated information about our brand.
- Support the wider affiliate team with weekly, monthly reporting
- Manage and update all affiliate marketing collateral
- Newsletter: write and send the monthly affiliate newsletter
- Finance: work with the Finance department to ensure all affiliates receive payment on time
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve their skills.
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text.
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate.
- Creative “outside the box” thinker.
- Online marketing savvy.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, sales, or customer support.
- Marketing analytics e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Similar Web
What we offer
- Attractive compensation
- Based in Hong Kong at our spacious office in Wanchai, with lots of light, open space, pull-up bars, and powerful hardware, all in a convenient location
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, with flexible work times
- Top-quality health insurance
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume.