For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced affiliate marketing manager to join our growing international affiliate team. You will be responsible for growing your affiliate partnerships and ensuring their sales funnels are optimised. While also, researching, recruiting and negotiating new partnerships and new sales funnels. You’ll work hands-on with other affiliate managers and the wider marketing team to fully support our affiliates and ensure our brand is the leader in the market.
- Support and build strong relationships with affiliate partners
- Optimise existing affiliate performance. Analyze and identify areas that are underperforming and work with the wider marketing team to support the affiliate
- Research, identify and recruit new affiliate partnerships, targeting affiliates that are already in the industry and affiliates that are new to the space
- Collaborate with PR, and Product teams to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases.
- 2+ years experience in affiliate marketing
- Strong English written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of some digital marketing disciplines:
Content marketing, SEO, Social Media marketing, Online Advertising
- Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Similar Web
- Strong analytical skills, confident with analysing data
- Strong negotiating skills: experience with negotiating commercial terms
- Account management: experience of managing partnerships, building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tableau
- A/B testing experience
- Existing network of contacts that would be relevant
- Affiliate Network experience
What we offer
- Attractive compensation.
- You will be based in our dynamic and growing London office
- 40 hours per week with flexible working hours
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume