For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we‚Äôre just getting started.
We‚Äôre profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for a¬†Affiliate Marketing Manager
We're looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team promoting consumer online services used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.¬†
You will report to our Affiliate Team Manager and join a world-class group of marketers, engineers, and support reps. Our company is growing rapidly and combines the best of being financially successful with the creative culture of a start-up.
- Drive new sales growth initiatives with our existing partners, including review sites, blogs, journals, premium publishers and other online media.
- Win new business. Identify potential partners, reach out to them, and close the deal.
- Provide white-glove service to our largest affiliates, including content ideas or conversion rate optimization suggestions.
- Research, identify and move the business into new revenue-driving niches.
- Maintain regular email communication with partners to keep them informed about product changes or their sales commissions. Build personal relationships.
- Review and suggest edits to online articles to correct inaccurate or outdated information.
- Collaborate with our design team to facilitate partners‚Äô requests for banner ads or specific landing pages.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to gather content ideas or determine specific new features that we want our partners to promote.
Profile of an ideal candidate:
- Super-smart and commerce-minded, able to spot and capitalize on new commercial opportunities.¬†
- Experience working in the affiliate industry. Great understanding of affiliate marketing strategy. Experience working with affiliate networks is a plus.¬†
- Strong negotiation skills.¬†
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write marketing text.
- Great organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate.
- Creative ‚Äúoutside the box‚ÄĚ thinker.
- Online marketing savvy.
- Experience managing large partnerships for an ‚Äėin-house‚Äô affiliate programme is preferred.¬†
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable dissecting and analyzing data.¬†
- Experience in conversion optimization is preferred.
- Well versed in driving affiliates sales from a wide range of acquisition channels.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities¬†
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume¬†¬†