For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Affiliate Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced administrator to join our Affiliate team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team. We’re looking for someone with excellent organization skills, has the ability to multitask and work without supervision.
It is a really diverse role with a wide range of responsibilities from reporting to onboarding our new partners. The main objective being to support the affiliate team and enable them to work more efficiently. You’ll work directly with the Affiliate team and at times with teams in other departments.
- Report: support the affiliate team with weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Support team: work with the support team to answer inbound queries from affiliates and potential affiliates
- Onboard new affiliates: approve and onboard new affiliates, ensuring they have everything they need to promote our brand effectively
- Manage and update all affiliate marketing collateral
- Newsletter: write and send the monthly affiliate newsletter
- Finance: work with the Finance department to ensure all affiliates receive payment on time
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with G suite productivity tools
- Experience of working for Digital Marketing / online marketing company
- Experience in affiliate marketing, sales, or customer support.
- Marketing analytics e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Similar Web
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume.