Join us as a Senior Data Analyst!
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a proven track record of leading data projects that deliver clear business impact.
Your work will have a large impact, influencing business decisions relating to millions of customers everyday. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects across our full spectrum of departments from software development and engineering, product, marketing, content and people functions.
- You are passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions.
- You enjoy partnering with stakeholders to truly understand their business challenges and how data can help.
- You are an excellent communicator and use storytelling to bring insights to life and make connections on the business level.
- You are organised and able to manage complex cross-team projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
- You seek a fast-paced environment where your contributions make an impact.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Act as a strategic partner with stakeholders to grow the extent of data driven planning and decision making, across areas such as Sales & Marketing, Product, Operations, Customer Support, HR, Finance
- Lead complex data projects to turn data into insights, predictions and actionable recommendations, thus delivering clear business value for stakeholders in their business challenges.
- Deliver impactful insights and recommendations using compelling visualisations in user friendly dashboard designs.
- Drive optimisation and efficiency in data analysis and ETL processes for your projects, and challenge the status quo in the team’s processes.
- Coordinate with software development teams to define requirements and standards for data pipelines, ensuring alignment with broader team requirements.
- 4+ years experience in a Senior Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst role
- Intermediate SQL: you create optimised SQL queries to manipulate data using more advanced approaches (e.g. window functions), joining data from multiple sources and data warehouses.
- Experience with a visualisation product (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Delivered business value: track record of delivering against complex and varied stakeholder requirements.
- Stakeholder management: adept at engaging stakeholders at the strategic level, integrating data at the earliest opportunity to increase data driven decision making.
- Leadership: experience in leading complex cross-team projects, by successfully co-ordinating priorities, dependencies and timelines.
- Excellent communication skills: using storytelling to bring insights to life and make connections at all levels.
- Data pipeline requirements: experienced at scoping requirements for data pipelines and engaging with data engineers on implementation – ideally at a strategic level.
- Experience in process design: using critical thinking and problem solving skills to drive optimisations, automation and scalability in established processes.
- Comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Fluent in English.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- SQL Expert
- Experienced in ETL – leveraging data across multiple warehouses, with complex relationships between data models.
- Intermediate Python for ad-hoc data analysis and automation.
- Data science experience – e.g. predictive analytics, machine learning.
- Training / mentoring experience relating to data – can be with team members, or across business units and their use of data.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.