Are you a Senior Data Analyst with a proven track record of leading data projects that deliver clear business impact. We’ve been looking for you.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong only
Your work will have a huge impact and influence business decisions relating to millions of customers every day. You’ll work with great people on projects spanning multiple top-performing departments, including software development, engineering, product, marketing, content, and people management.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Data Analyst on the team, you will:
- Act as a strategic partner with stakeholders to grow the extent of data-driven planning and decision making across areas such as:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer support
- Lead complex data projects to turn data into insights, predictions, and actionable recommendations, thus delivering clear business value for stakeholders in their business challenges.
- Deliver impactful insights and recommendations using compelling visualizations in user-friendly dashboard designs.
- Drive optimization and efficiency in data analysis and ETL processes for your projects and challenge the team’s processes’ status quo.
- Coordinate with software development teams to define requirements and standards for data pipelines, ensuring alignment with broader team requirements.
Who we are looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Are passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions.
- Enjoy partnering with stakeholders to truly understand their business challenges and how data can help.
- Are an excellent communicator and use storytelling to bring insights to life and make connections on the business level.
- Are organized and able to manage complex cross-team projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
- Seek a fast-paced environment where you will make an impact
- Want to work alongside other intelligent and passionate people
Skills you will need
- 4+ years of experience in a Senior Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst role
- At least intermediate SQL ability: You create optimised SQL queries to manipulate data using more advanced approaches (e.g., window functions), joining data from multiple sources and data warehouses.
- Experience with a visualization product (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Delivered business value: A track record of delivering complex and varied stakeholder requirements.
- Stakeholder management: Are adept at engaging stakeholders at the strategic level, integrating data at the earliest opportunity to increase data driven decision making.
- Leadership: Experience in leading complex cross-team projects by successfully coordinating priorities, dependencies, and timelines.
- Excellent communication skills: Using storytelling to bring insights to life and make connections at all levels.
- Data pipeline requirements: Experience scoping requirements for data pipelines and engaging with data engineers on implementation at a strategic level.
- Experience in process design: Using critical thinking and problem-solving skills to drive optimizations, automation, and scalability in established processes.
- Comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Fluent in English.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- SQL Expert
- Experienced in ETL – leveraging data across multiple warehouses, with complex relationships between data models.
- Intermediate Python for ad-hoc data analysis and automation.
- Data science experience – e.g. predictive analytics, machine learning.
- Training / mentoring experience relating to data – can be with team members, or across business units and their use of data.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.