For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day. Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started. We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Join us as a Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a proven track record of delivering business value through insights.
Your work will have a large impact, influencing business decisions relating to millions of customers everyday. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects across our full spectrum of departments from software development and engineering, product, marketing, content and people functions.
- You are passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and can always be relied upon for quality work
- You are inquisitive and ask insightful questions to understand what stakeholders need
- You are eager to grow your data analysis skills
- You seek a fast-paced environment where your contributions make an impact.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their critical business questions – across topics such as
- Marketing campaign attribution
- Customer churn & retention
- User behaviours & segmentation
- Customer support interactions
- Technical operations metrics
- Turn data into insights and actionable recommendations, delivering clear business value and impact
- Evaluate available data sources, understanding definitions and limitations, then implementing ETL processes to derive appropriate datasets
- Design and build dashboards that visualize data insights, enabling relevant stakeholders to get answers themselves to their critical business questions.
- Coordinate with software development teams to define requirements for your data pipelines.
- Define and create processes to ensure stakeholders can efficiently monitor key metrics on an appropriate frequency (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly)
We’re hiring across a range of experience for Data Analyst roles, and will assess level against these requirements accordingly.
- 2-5+ years experience in a data analyst role
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with visualization products (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Delivering business value: you have a track record of delivering against stakeholder requirements, ensuring analysis and reports are fit for purpose.
- Excellent communication skills: you can explain complex concepts in straight forward and succinct language.
- Curiosity: you are inquisitive by nature, asking insightful questions to understand all facets of a problem and how that impacts the business.
- Attention to detail: you are conscientious in your approach, delivering high quality error free work.
- Project Management: you can be relied upon to deliver your projects using excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Expert SQL
- Proficient in Python or a similar language to do ad-hoc data-cleansing and create prototypes for software developers to later build at scale.
- Excellent statistical knowledge (e.g. experience in predictive analytics).
- Comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Experienced in process design to ensure automation and scalability wherever possible.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume