For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for a Video producer / Videographer
We’re looking for a video producer with a creative flair to help our video team work on projects that both sell our product and educate our users. You’ll work with an enthusiastic group of animators and video producers, doing background research on what video content will best meet various business goals. You’ll plan project schedules and track video KPIs to see what video projects have been successful in the past to inform and drive future projects. This role will also require work with other departments of the marketing team to ensure video projects synchronize with our wider marketing activities.
- Conceptualize, plan, shoot and edit video content ranging from corporate and training videos to marketing campaigns
- Ensure that assets are premium, original, and on-brand, and help deliver on our team KPIs (such as video and social engagement, video conversion rate and greater brand consistency, reach and awareness)
- Work cross-functionally to seek out content opportunities, shape and define concepts
- Push our creative boundaries while delivering with quality
- Keep up with the latest creative and technological trends to ensure our video production remains world-class
- Manage all media hosting and storage, including our YouTube channel assets
- Demonstrate work experience with excellent results in video production, sound editing, and color correction
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Ability to manage the video production process, including pre and post-production
- Strong aesthetic instincts with an understanding of video, motion graphics, and design principles
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English, including scriptwriting
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Self-motivated, “team player” attitude with strong communication skills
Nice skills to have, but not required (if any)
- Motion graphics skills
- Knowledge of YouTube trends and best practices
- Social media video best practices
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume