Location: Hong Kong
A fast-expanding tech company that consistently ranks among the powerhouses in its industry is looking for an experienced Video Lead to drive creative video content and steer executions across multiple campaigns designed to elevate our internationally recognized brand.
You’ll lead the current in-house video team and be responsible for guiding the strategic growth of all things video. You’ll collaborate with an enthusiastic group of marketers, designers, writers and other creatives, researching how to best leverage video to meet the company’s critical business goals.
By embracing research and insights, beautiful design and thoughtful critique, you’ll drive experiences that help define who we are and how we present ourselves to the world.
- Lead and manage the in-house team of animators and video specialists to develop their strengths and foster a culture of creativity and efficiency.
- Build and execute a comprehensive digital video strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders and internal customers.
- Maintain and advocate for the highest level of craft in every piece of work.
- Develop and strengthen a variety of visual storytelling formats including TV commercials and other video marketing initiatives that millions of people around the world will see.
- Define and improve creative processes and practices, manage requests and priorities.
- Proven record of leading and influencing complex video campaigns in corporate environments, including a portfolio with data on results.
- Demonstrated track record of leading video specialists and/or motion designers. Must have experience with interviewing candidates and making hire/no-hire decisions, conducting peer design reviews, and creating skill development plans for your direct reports.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Great organizational and project management skills. You can define a vision and see in your head how it should be implemented.
- Strong aesthetic instincts with an understanding of video, motion graphics, and design principles.
- Solid grasp of video analytics for measuring performance.
Your team’s success metrics will include:
- Contributions to achieving our internal customers and brand goals.
- Quality and thoroughness of your team’s creative research and its recommendations for new initiatives.
- Compliance with our brand guidelines.
- Speed of delivery.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.