For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for a Sports Writer
Weâ€™re looking for a writer with a passion for sports and strong marketing acumen.
Youâ€™ll work with our content marketing team to produce a range of contentâ€”from landing pages for specific sports to outreach pieces and social media posts.
This role will contribute heavily to our content creation and broader marketing strategies and provide an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry with other talented professionals.
- Write a range of content: You will create content for a variety of sites, including external outlets, and also engage in commenting and social interactions.
- Test and research ways of watching sports as needed.
- Pivot seamlessly among voices: From sales to instructional to persuasive and back again.
- Work with our existing team to strengthen our strategy for improving organic search rankings to maximize sales and positive brand exposure.
- Weâ€™re passionate about being thought leaders in our industry, so not all pages will be designed to make sales, but all should contribute to our overall branding.
- Be comfortable prioritizing, measuring and communicating progress, as well as defining goals and objectives.
- Familiarity with popular sports in the U.S., including the NFL, the NHL, the NBA, MLB, college sports, and Formula 1.
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation (U.S. English a plus)
- Excellent fact-checking and research skills and a desire to â€śget things rightâ€ť
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen awareness of the latest trends and news in sports
- Familiarity with following a style guide, such as:
- AP style
- New York Times style
- Chicago Manual of Style
- An organizationâ€™s house style
- Experience writing landing page or blog copy
- Experience with newsletters and lifecycle marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics or a keen desire to learn
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Experience collaborating with writers, designers, SEO specialists, and researchers
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â