For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We're looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Weâ€™re looking for an experienced designer with skills across motion graphics and animation and an eye for content strategy and creative leadership. You will contribute to our global video initiatives by helping brainstorm, conceptualize, and produce promotional, educational, social media, and thought-leadership content. Youâ€™ll work hands-on with other motion designers and the rest of the marketing team to find creative visual solutions that excite customers and build value for the company.
- Conceptualize and produce animated content for major product launches, global PR initiatives, advertising, and social media campaignsÂ
- Inspire and guide other motion graphic designers, setting a strong example and helping them to maximize the creativity and quality of their workÂ
- Ensure that assets are premium, original, and on-brand, and deliver on your KPIs (such as more sales, improved traffic, and greater brand awareness)
- Keep up with the latest creative and technological trends to ensure our video production remains world-classÂ
- 5+ years of experience in motion graphics in a business settingÂ
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of 3D video effects and software such as Cinema 4DÂ
- Ability to shift smoothly between visual conception and motion graphics production
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly bring an idea from concept to productionÂ
- Strong English written and spoken communication skills
- Experience producing large-scale content projects
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Video and sound editing skills
- Camera and video production experienceÂ
- Knowledge of YouTube trendsÂ
- Social media video best practices
- Experience managing teams, freelancers, or creative agencies
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Top-quality health insurance
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â