Location: London, Hong Kong or Singapore
Project Manager for Localization
Can you grab the reins and drive projects to increase conversions, scale translation processes, and grow a global business in non-English territories? Then please read on.
We’re looking for an organized and driven individual to join our Localization Team and manage content in at least 19 languages.
You will contribute heavily to the marketing strategy and work alongside other young and extremely talented professionals.
What you’ll be doing
As the Project Manager for localization, you will:
- Manage translation tasks: Ensure efficient translation and facilitate communication between our content team, developers, and remote translators.
- Plan and drive localization projects from start to finish: Work across teams to define precise requirements and business goals, set deadlines, and manage projects to completion.
- Monitor and report on our translated content’s performance: Drive and manage quality assessment projects on each of our customer-facing content platforms and raise the bar of all translated content.
- Maintain linguistic assets, such as style guidelines and glossaries: Create scorecards, analyze language quality trends, and make corrective actions to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Source, hire, and manage a large team of remote translators and Language Experts: Hold performance reviews and training sessions to support current and future localization requirements.
- Engage with other teams to define and implement processes: Consistently promote excellent content for organic traffic and work with paid traffic initiatives (e.g., alongside the PPC Team).
- Lead various other marketing projects.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated a track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget, and across different stakeholders/functions in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Proven experience planning projects, obtaining buy-ins, and optimizing processes.
- An excellent understanding of English (verbal and written). You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from various cultures.
- The ability to coordinate multiple projects, involving multiple stakeholders, at the same time.
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to see the larger business objectives.
- Experience working across teams/functions and are comfortable working independently or with remote teams and agencies.
- A driven personality. You’ll need to demand fast turnaround times and chase people to get things done.
- A keen ability to ask questions. You must be able to dig into an issue until you understand it.
Skills you’ll need for this role
To do well in this position, you should have:
- Experience in writing marketing content or copywriting SEO (e.g., AdWords copy, landing page copy, or other marketing sales copy).
- Fluency in one or more languages, other than English.
- Localization experience or a degree in Foreign Languages or Translation would be a plus.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.