We’re looking for a Project Editor/Senior Project Editor
We bring in sales leads from search engines across all languages and markets. Our core mission is to become the #1 most respected tech company in the eyes of search engines worldwide.
The Project Editor contributes to this goal by project managing writers to produce, review, and edit content for various publishing partners. The content is intended for unbranded content marketing and off-page SEO campaigns,
The ideal candidate for this role combines well-honed editorial instincts with a desire to mentor, manage, and guide other writers. Organization, attention to detail, and an interest in project management are all huge pluses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing industry and work on content that will be read by millions of people worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with freelance writers to create thought-leadership content on a variety of tech topics, including cybersecurity, streaming tips, and more! Your articles will deliver content marketing and off-page SEO value.
- Writing impactful email pitches using the latest news and research to acquire new publishing partners.
- Regularly communicating with stakeholders within the pipeline to optimize processes and increase efficiency.
- Recruiting, testing, and onboarding freelance writers.
- Perform other ad hoc writing, editing, and general marketing tasks as needed. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
You will be accountable for:
- Organic rankings of key English keywords that can be influenced by off-page SEO.
- Maintaining a low turnaround time and rejection rate for creating and publishing articles based on the needs of publishing partners.
- Providing timely and clear updates to stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience
To do well in this position, you:
- Have experience in editorial or content operations, preferably with some project management experience.
- Can write exceptionally well (at a native-level).
- Are able to perform repetitive but vital projects with enthusiasm and a consistent attention to detail.
- Experience people managing freelancers, contractors, and writers.
- Experience pitching content to journalists, bloggers, or webmasters.
What we will offer you
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept, centrally located offices
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities