We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter
We’re looking for a hardworking digital copywriter to join our talented and diverse team of marketers, engineers, and designers. You will work closely with SEO strategists and UX specialists to plan, draft, and execute eye-catching content, especially landing pages, that will consistently outrank that of our competitors. We’re not just out to convert; we aim to provide the best, most authoritative content for every query.
- Our website serves more than 200 million visitors a year thanks to our industry-leading marketing presence.
- Aggressive digital content plan looking to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, web designers, and developers to turn plans into reality.
- Write and optimize content for landing pages—for search, for sales, or both.
- Help plan the look and feel of those pages, including images and other media, with the help of our in-house video and graphics experts.
- Take long-form blog posts from conceptualization to completion, with a focus on digital rights, data privacy, and online security.
- Produce engaging social media posts and digital newsletters.
- Convey sometimes technically complex topics in a way that’s clear, compelling, and accessible for average consumers.
- Deliver world-class content by working across teams (PR, SEO, advertising, bloggers, product managers, affiliates).
- Make sure our marketing message is consistent across all channels.
- Edit and provide feedback on work written by other team members and freelancers.
Your success metrics include:
- Sales and web traffic generated by your content
- Conversion rates of your landing pages and sales copy
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- Engagement generated by social posts and newsletters
- Fluent or native English speaker.
- Superb writing skills.
- Adaptability in writing style, able to effectively target a wide range of audiences.
- Experience creating great landing pages, with a solid understanding of SEO techniques and tools.
- Ability to take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing.
- Work experience in content marketing.
- Good research skills.
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience using WordPress, Contentful, or another content management system.
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics and experience using Google Analytics.
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech (general)
- Experience writing on tech topics.
- Experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications.
- Experience growing followers and engagement on social media.
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume