For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We’re looking for an Ad Copywriter
We’re looking for a hardworking ad copywriter to join our talented and diverse team of marketers, engineers, and designers. You will work closely with our PPC strategists, branding specialists, video producers, and talent acquisition team to draft compelling ad copy.
- Our ads target a global audience in more than a dozen languages.
- Aggressive digital advertising strategy with plans to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, designers, and developers to turn plans into reality.
- Write ad copy for our extensive pay-per-click campaigns.
- Write scripts for video ad campaigns.
- Oversee the writing, posting, and updating of recruitment ads, including job descriptions (like this one!).
- Deliver effective ads by working across teams (PR, SEO, content, product managers, affiliates, talent acquisition).
- Make sure our ads are consistent with our overall marketing message and tone of voice.
- Assist with writing copy for social media posts, digital newsletters, and in-app messages.
- Assist with developing branded terminology and slogans.
Your success metrics include:
- Sales and web traffic generated by your copy
- Number of new hires drawn by your copy
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- Engagement generated by your social posts, emails, and in-app messages.
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Superb writing skills
- Adaptability in writing style, able to effectively target a wide range of audiences
- Experience in digital ad writing, especially PPC
- Ability to take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing
- Welcoming of feedback and happy to iterate
- Good research skills
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics
- Experience working with Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech (general)
- Experience writing on tech topics
- Experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume