Location: Hong Kong, Singapore or Remote (+/- 8 hours from Hong Kong)
We’re looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist!
We’re looking for someone well-versed in all types of ads: PPC ads, paid social ads, video ads, and even podcast scripts. Your ads will target a global audience, in more than a dozen languages.
We’re a global consumer tech company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of people worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our Marketing team runs a world-class operation spanning multiple continents, but we want YOU to show us how we can improve and grow even further. Dynamic and analytical, you’ll optimize our global PPC ads and coach our content writers in best practices. You’ll also collaborate with branding and SEM specialists and video producers to develop and launch campaigns across social, search, display, affiliate, and other channels.
You have a firm grasp of data analytics and branding principles, and enjoy the challenge of finding ten different ways to say a single thing. Your interests are varied, and you feel comfortable writing about topics like streaming, sports, personal tech, and/or cybersecurity.
- Our ads target a global audience in more than a dozen languages. Your writing will be heard by millions of people around the world on leading podcasts, and may pop up on top YouTube channels.
- A flexible and fast-paced tech environment where no two days are the same.
- An aggressive digital advertising strategy with plans to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, designers, and developers that makes things happen, turning plans into reality.
- Research, develop and execute campaigns for Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube and other digital platforms.
- Your success metrics include:
- Sales and web traffic generated by your copy
- Number of new hires drawn by your copy
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- Engagement generated by your social posts, emails, and in-app messages
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Experience in digital ad writing; ideally Google Ads, display ads, YouTube, Facebook ads, and other relevant platforms
- Superb writing and grammar skills, and able to write under tight deadlines
- Adaptability in writing style with a sales and marketing mindset; able to effectively target a wide range of audiences
- Ability to take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics, including Google Analytics
- Welcoming of feedback and happy to iterate
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- Keen to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams
Optional (Bonus Points)
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech in general
- Experience writing on tech topics
- A keen interest in digital activities of all kinds, from streaming video and social media to online shopping and banking
- Experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.