We’re looking for an Ad Copywriter
We’re hiring a creative and dynamic ad copywriter to join our talented team of marketers, engineers, and designers. You’ll work closely with a diverse cross-section of PPC strategists, branding specialists, video producers, and even the talent acquisition team to draft compelling ad copy. You have a firm grasp of branding principles, experience with video and social media, and enjoy the challenge of finding ten different ways to say a single thing.
- Our ads target a global audience in more than a dozen languages. Your writing will be heard by millions of people around the world on leading podcasts, and may pop up on top YouTube channels.
- A flexible and fast-paced tech environment where no two days are the same.
- An aggressive digital advertising strategy with plans to expand even further.
- A strong team of strategists, designers, and developers that makes things happen, turning plans into reality.
- Write ad copy for our extensive pay-per-click campaigns.
- Create scripts for video ad campaigns and podcast ad-reads.
- Oversee the writing, posting, and updating of recruitment ads, including job descriptions (like this one!).
- Deliver effective ads in collaboration with teams including PR, SEO, content, product managers, affiliates, and talent acquisition.
- Ensure our ads are engaging and consistent with our overall marketing message and tone of voice.
- Assist with writing copy for social media posts, digital newsletters, and in-app messages.
- Contribute toward developing branded terminology and slogans.
Your success metrics include:
- Sales and web traffic generated by your copy
- Number of new hires drawn by your copy
- Quality and speed of project delivery
- Engagement generated by your social posts, emails, and in-app messages
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Superb writing skills: You can bang out a video script, stage a social media post, and jot a job description without breaking a sweat
- Adaptability in writing style with a sales and marketing mindset; able to effectively target a wide range of audiences
- Experience in digital ad writing, especially PPC
- Ability to take technical concepts and make them easy for laypeople to understand with clear, concise, and accurate writing
- Welcoming of feedback and happy to iterate
- Good research skills
- Comfortable working independently, with good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics
Optional (Bonus Points)
- Experience working with Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Interest in internet security, privacy, and tech in general
- Experience writing on tech topics
- Experience with email marketing or customer lifecycle communications
- Desire to work in a startup-like environment with talented, dynamic, and funny people
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.