We’re hiring an Operations Manager
We are looking for highly skilled and self-motivated Operations Managers with excellent communication skills who thrive on solving challenges to join our team. You bring a passion for matching up business needs with operational innovative solutions, and excel at shifting between the two, understanding how big-picture goals inform operational details, and vice-versa.
Working on our Product Operations team, you’ll be part entrepreneur, part negotiator, part moderator, and sometimes part coach. We’re looking for people who are able to distill complexity into clarity, and drive impact and velocity across teams. You are curious, driven, focused, and detail-oriented, able to influence with and without authority, and be relentless in driving to closure. This is a highly cross-functional, individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us to deliver on our mission. If you’re up for the challenge and really enjoy dynamic work leading multiple project teams to successful delivery, you should definitely apply today!
What you’ll be doing
As an Operations Manager in our Product Operations team, you will be responsible for:
- Translating business objectives into operational metrics, including defining and owning SLAs, negotiating the target metrics, identifying the drivers, planning and executing projects to improve the metrics at scale, and successfully hitting the targets.
- Ensuring Operations teams have the necessary tools, systems, and infrastructure in place to achieve and exceed the targets.
- Developing and managing end-to-end project plans, scopes, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring process and technical feasibility.
- Owning project status and driving completion in accordance with deadlines, and ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identifying, negotiating, and coordinating necessary resources to achieve successful delivery.
- Working closely and cross-functionally with other teams to understand key deliverables, milestones, and critical paths.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and providing focus and direction to cross-functional team members to achieve successful delivery.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A background in technical project or program management
- Entry to intermediate-level knowledge of:
- Project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum, etc)
- Project management tools (Jira/Confluence, Gantt charts)
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed your company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- A desire to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, as well as the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
- Experience successfully owning a target metric, ideally a top-line metric for your team or organization
- The ability to set agendas and facilitate meetings while focusing on critical path discussion topics and necessary decisions
- A high level of motivation and natural ability to self-initiate and self-drive
- Good verbal communications in English
- Good writing/documentation skills in English