Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
About this role
We’re looking for an organized, bright, and motivated Executive Assistant to work directly with our executive team. You’ll be the oil in the machine that ensures our C-suite execs work smoothly and efficiently, from intuitively improving and defining processes, to proactively putting out fires. (In fact you’re so proactive you’ll put out the fire, then buy fire extinguishers, then teach everyone to stop, drop, and roll!)
You’ll have unprecedented access to the inner workings of our company and decision-making process, so discretion, good judgment, and sharp instincts are a must. This is a role for a flexible and adaptable team player who can also juggle a high volume of tasks with little oversight. You have a strong sense of ownership, and the communication skills to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and functions. Do you thrive being at the center of the action? We want to meet you!
- Manage calendars, meeting schedules, and resolve scheduling conflicts, including coordinating the content and flow of information to the team.
- Ensure every meeting hits the ground running for all stakeholders with impeccable preparation and advanced groundwork, including meeting room preparation, creating and sharing clear agendas, timely pre-reads, document quality checks, and thorough note-taking.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as note-taking, spreadsheet creation, and basic data analysis.
- Identify clear action items from weekly meetings and drive them to resolution. You’ll take some things on yourself, while for others you’ll set deadlines for stakeholders and hold them accountable.
- Manage special projects, as requested. That might mean anything from building a new team, to creating presentation decks, to filling out administrative forms.
- File and document management.You will coordinate the flow of digital documentation, including managing access controls and improving discoverability.
- Anticipate the needs of our executive team. We’ll expect you to learn and adapt quickly, and to go beyond simple task completion to make life easier.
- Act with professionalism and maintain strict confidentiality with all materials. You’ll know how to exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Building consensus among a variety of viewpoints, on sometimes-difficult topics.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
Measures of success
- Resolution rate of action items
- Satisfaction ratings from the executive team
- Satisfaction ratings from peers
Role Requirements: What you’ll need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant working directly with upper management.
- Proficient in the full Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Sheets), with an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- High integrity and ability to maturely handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Strong administrator and organizer, with excellent attention to detail.
- Logical, organized, and self-motivated. You have a strong sense of ownership and always follow up when necessary.
- Confident, proactive and intuitive. You’re able to adapt to different team members’ unique styles, requirements, and preferences, but aren’t afraid to push C-suite for decisions when necessary.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels, with demonstrated confidence dealing with senior staff across the company.
- You exercise good judgment in prioritizing various issues, and can meet tight deadlines while still maintaining your composure.
- You possess superior communication skills, both written and verbal. You are clear, concise, and to the point.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Project management experience
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities