Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
About this role
Network Guard is experiencing phenomenal growth, and we’re now looking for a lawyer to help support us, reporting to our General Counsel to deliver best-in-class legal support to the company. With offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and with further locations being added this year, there’s a great deal of growth to support. To guide this exciting evolution, we’re looking for a lawyer that can provide business-minded advice on diverse issues and help establish the company’s international legal function.
The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated attorney with impeccable judgment and high emotional intelligence. This is a full-time role based in Hong Kong or Singapore and, working with our General Counsel.
- Work cross-functionally to identify, investigate and manage risks across the business.
- Draft, negotiate, review, and manage a wide range of commercial agreements, from NDAs to various sales contracts and strategic partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally to help develop and de-risk new products and customer communications.
- Advise business teams on a variety of legal and operational issues, including related to privacy, cybersecurity, and intellectual property.
- Act as the go-to person for legal and regulatory issues related to market acquisition and expansion.
- Assist in managing corporate matters and M&As, as needed.
- Assist the General Counsel in a variety of special projects as needed.
- Assist with managing outside law firms across a variety of practice areas, while balancing cost and effectiveness in the delivery of legal services to our stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continued development and improvement of our data privacy and information security policies, practices and procedures.
- Contribute to the continued development, improvement and deployment of our legal operations tools .
- In-house experience (ideally, within a tech / SaaS company).
- Preferably at 5-8 PQE
- Strong technical, transactional and practical knowledge in legal-tech areas mentioned above
- Strong self- motivation and results oriented character with high standards.
- An initiator of projects with strong commercial acumen
- Team-work, together with a positive attitude to learn fast is crucial
- Start-up enterprise mindset is imperative
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume