For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Weâ€™re looking for a Business Development Manager
As part of the Business Development team, you will seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and selling them on the value of Network Guard. You are a driving force for boosting customer acquisition and contributing to long-term business growth through partnerships.
- Generate new partnership engagements:
- Identify key points of contact
- Establish communication via LinkedIn, email outreach, phone, or networking
- Attend conferences and industry events
- Pursue potential opportunities by leveraging existing contacts and generating new leads. Create a great first impression for our prospects by
- inspiring them to learn how their businesses will benefit from partnering with us.
- For some partners, you will:
- Manage commercial negotiations
- Work with the product team and designers to deliver custom requirements
- Drive go-to-market activities
- Act as the partnerâ€™s key contact for the ongoing relationship
- Maintain and document your sales and deals pipeline and benchmark against similar deals.
- Determination: You are persistent and arenâ€™t afraid of rejection
- Action-oriented: You are ambitious and have a go-getter personalityÂ
- Results-oriented: You are always looking for ways to improve processes or use your time more effectively
- Experience with cold outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to accurately convince a prospect of our value prop
- Willing to make international phone calls that may be scheduled during late evenings or early mornings
- 2+ years of experience in business development and sales in digital subscription services, content, or apps
- Experience working with telecom operators
- Experience working with cybersecurity software providers
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Video, etc. to set you up for success
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume.