We’re looking for a Business Development Manager
As part of the Business Development team, you will seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and selling them on the value of Network Guard. You are a driving force for boosting customer acquisition and contributing to long-term business growth through partnerships.
- Generate new partnership engagements:
- Identify key points of contact
- Establish communication via LinkedIn, email outreach, phone, or networking
- Attend conferences and industry events
- Pursue potential opportunities by leveraging existing contacts and generating new leads. Create a great first impression for our prospects byinspiring them to learn how their businesses will benefit from partnering with us.
- For some partners, you will:
- Manage commercial negotiations
- Work with the product team and designers to deliver custom requirements
- Drive go-to-market activities
- Act as the partner’s key contact for the ongoing relationship
- Maintain and document your sales and deals pipeline and benchmark against similar deals.
- Determination: You are persistent and aren’t afraid of rejection
- Action-oriented: You are ambitious and have a go-getter personality
- Results-oriented: You are always looking for ways to improve processes or use your time more effectively
- Experience with cold outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to accurately convince a prospect of our value prop
- Willing to make international phone calls that may be scheduled during late evenings or early mornings
- 2+ years of experience in business development and sales in digital subscription services, content, or apps
- Experience working with telecom operators
- Experience working with cybersecurity software providers
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Video, etc. to set you up for success
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume.