For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager
This position will report directly to our VP of Communications and Brand. Weâ€™re a unique company looking for a talented individual to help us tell our story globally. Youâ€™ll join our growing communications team and be the leading voice of our brand online.
- Define a social media vision and strategy that delivers brand and business value.Â
- Be the voice of our brand online. Apply your deep understanding of online culture, tone, and style to engage current and future customers alike. Craft content plans, define best practices, and bring it all to life in collaboration with our in-house copywriters and designers.Â
- Protect our brand from reputational harm through social media and user-generated content â€“ whether itâ€™s a delicate customer complaint, a malicious online rumor, or a PR crisis â€“ by developing comprehensive plans, processes, and capabilities. Then, in the moment, be a first-rate communicator that can navigate any situation deftly.
- Monitor social media for relevant conversations and trends and proactively share insights with product, content, marketing, and other colleagues.
- Guide support agents in providing an exceptional customer experience on social media and review sites. Define guidelines, set and track metrics, lead by example, and provide regular actionable feedback.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure their success, including the PPC team on paid social campaigns and international marketing teams on non-English social media efforts.
- 3+ yearsâ€™ experience working in social media, community management, customer support, and/or communications.Â
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Passion for social media, including deep familiarity and expertise in major platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Experience in social media monitoring and measurement, including relevant analytics platforms and tools.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.Â
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail.
- High EQ. Get people excited about working with you and about our company/industry.
- Solid project management skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with online customer service, particularly in guiding support agents.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in global consumer tech communications.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â