For more than 10 years, we've been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We're an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And weâ€™re just getting started.
Weâ€™re profitable and growing. We're hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager
This position will report directly to our VP of Communications and Brand. Weâ€™re a unique company looking for a talented individual to help us tell our story globally. Youâ€™ll join our growing PR team and help to develop and execute communications plans that involve high-level placements in broadcast, online, and print media.
- Develop and execute global communications strategies and programs that deliver brand and business value. Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, SEO, product, and other teams and with senior leadership to shape strategy and craft compelling messaging and initiatives.
- Manage external incident communications and issue management at a high level. Youâ€™ll ensure our customers, media, partners, and other key stakeholders are well-informed should issues arise that require a public response.
- Develop high-level messaging on crucial, complex, fast-moving and/or sensitive matters.
- Increase quality and quantity of media coverage. Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media within our current communications team. Oversee management of external agencies to increase effectiveness.
- Craft and edit press-ready copy, including press releases, executive quotes and bylines, and collateral, that strengthens our brand and reputation.
- Establish and manage relationships with non-profits, advocacy groups, and other organizations that align with our mission and strengthen our reputation.
- Be the critical point of contact for our effort to build an industry initiative.
- Youâ€™ll work and negotiate with executives from other key competitors in our industry who are committed to growing demand and trust in our space.
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience working in public relations and/or media relations at a high level.Â
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Experience in strategic messaging and positioning. You must be able to effectively construct a compelling message or story that resonates with the target media or user base.
- Ability to engage and connect with people.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.Â
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail with a passion for communication management.
- High EQ. Get people excited about working with you and about our company/industry.
Nice to have
- Superior project management skills.
- Demonstrable media contacts.
- Native English speaker with proficiency in another language (French, German, or Spanish) would be a plus.
- Experience in global consumer tech communications.
- Experience managing social media channels.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resumeÂ Â