Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
Are you a Brand Marketer with the knowledge and clout to add firepower to a global brand? We’ve been looking for you.
You’ll join a fast-rising global leader in online privacy and security, with millions of users worldwide. You’ll work with an enthusiast group of strategists, writers, video producers, designers, and others to elevate our brand into a household name and protect it from brand abuse (IP and trademark infringements).
You’ll also harness your experience with data, make the complicated simple, and develop new insights about a truly global company’s consumers, brand, and industry.
What you’ll be doing
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will:
- Lead data analysis and market research. You’ll regularly execute brand market research (both in-house and with an external market research agency) and competitive intelligence analysis and report your findings to the core team.
- Deliver impactful data insights and recommend actionable product and marketing strategies that further strengthen our brand and business value.
- Support brand education programs and brand governance, championing our brand strategy and visual and verbal identity among internal and external teams to ensure strategic consistency and brand compliance across marketing and product outputs.
- Coordinate brand protection processes. You’ll ensure we achieve our targets for resolution rate and resolution speed by documenting our operations, managing our 3rd party vendor, tracking and reporting, and developing new strategies to deter counterfeiters.
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns from concept to optimization, including researching advertising and brand campaign trends, collaborating with in-house media, design, and production teams, and assessing the business impact.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you can:
- Provide evidence-based insights that help shape our product and marketing strategies.
- Increase brand value as measured by brand awareness, affinity and associations.
- Foster and retain brand compliance and consistency across the organization.
- Quickly resolve instances of brand counterfeiting and fraud.
Skills you’ll need for this role
Please get in touch if you have the following traits, skills, or experience. We’re excited to tell you more about this role and our company.
- Demonstrable experience in brand strategy and brand management.
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of delivering evidence-based insights and recommendations.
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English: You can explain complex concepts in straight forward and succinct language.
- Project management: You can be relied upon to deliver your projects on time at a high velocity and work effectively with others to do the same.
Nice skills to have, but not required
You don’t need the following, but it might be useful if you have experience in:
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing primary and secondary research.
- Brand architecture, or product positioning.
- Brand training and compliance processes.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit, and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.