Location: Singapore OR Hong Kong
We are seeking a versatile Revenue Reconciliation Analyst to join an expanding Finance team at our fast-growing company. With responsibility for the reconciliation of revenue between our various systems, you’ll need to get deep into the details without losing sight of the overall goal and the big picture.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a keen knack for problem-solving, and are ready to hit the ground running, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do
- Reconcile revenue transactions sourced from multiple internal and external systems.
- Perform tracking, research, and resolution of identified reconciling items.
- Collaborate with various teams across the company, such as Customer Service and Billing, to resolve revenue-related issues.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of key revenue and cost of sales data.
- Manage associated balance sheet accounts including cash, accounts receivable, deferred revenue and costs.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of reconciliation processes and workflows.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Ensure the consistent practice and application of the company’s revenue accounting policies and procedures, with attention to areas requiring judgment and estimates.
- Monitor compliance of revenue and cost of sales accounting with IFRS15.
- Assist in the review of new packages to determine appropriate timing of revenue and costs recognition in accordance with IFRS15, and preparation of technical documentation to support the company’s position.
- Prepare revenue and cost of sales reports to support internal and external requirements.
- Support the annual external audit by providing necessary data and addressing matters related to revenue and costs of sales.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in any combination of reconciliation, auditing, accounting, and/or analytics.
- CPA qualification (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of revenue recognition principles, with experience under ASC 606 or IFRS15 equivalent.
- Experience in tools like Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau preferred, or have a strong desire to learn and implement automation and data visualization tools in the revenue reconciliation process.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. complex formula & index match experience) and the ability to work with large volumes of transactional data.
- Ability to efficiently summarize large sets of data to produce insights for reconciling item investigation.
- Quantitative, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform root cause analyses and problem solve, particularly in ambiguous situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves
- SaaS company experience is highly preferred.
- Prior Big 4 experience.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.