Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
We’re one of the world’s leading providers of online privacy and security services for consumers. Founded in 2009, we’ve grown to a team of more than 700 people across the globe, with a site that appears in 18 languages for millions of active paying customers. Our brand is recognized by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.We see huge growth in our industry, and are rapidly gaining market share through strong execution.
About the Role
We’re looking for a candidate who will come into the role with a broad understanding of Cloud and SaaS services on day 1 (alternatively, you could have a relevant engineering background). This position is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing department, within a fast-growing company, where you’ll take on a multitude of different types of projects and activities. If you love a challenge and want to hone many different skill sets, you’ll thrive working in our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Procurement Data and Planning:
- Build and maintain strategic Procurement tracking and analysis tools.
- Assist in feeding the procurement pipeline for savings projects.
- Procurement support across the organization:
- Build relationships with stakeholders. Understand their technical needs and help communicate with their selected suppliers given your experience with Cloud infrastructure and SaaS services.
- Roll out strategic Procurement initiatives.
- Supplier Management and Planning:
- Review current and proposed supplier contracts.
- Negotiate with suppliers for purchases and renewals.
- Perform market research.
- Hold potential and current suppliers accountable with performance reviews.
- Run or assist in Procurement projects:
- Internal review of service providers to identify opportunities for supplier optimization to generate value for the organization.
- Supplier comparison, bidding and selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Information Technology Engineering background or broad experience and technical understanding of Cloud services
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in procurement or IT departments
- Business analytics experience, working with company data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, and team player
- Data driven mindset with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and ability to work with ambiguity
Preferred Experience (Optional but valued)
- Experience procuring Marketing services or Cloud services
- At least 1 year supplier negotiation experience, or negotiation training received from a third party
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.