Weâ€™re one of the worldâ€™s leading providers of privacy and security services for consumers.Â Started in 2009, weâ€™ve grown to have millions of active paying customers, a team of moreÂ than 800 people world-wide, and a brand recognized by hundreds of millions of peopleÂ world-wide in 18 languages and more than a hundred countries. We see huge growth in ourÂ industry, and are gaining market share through strong execution.Â
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases. Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share. We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges for the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
- Business partner within the organisation and act as an internal financial consultant for all critical decisions and provide solutions to drive profitability:
- Partner with various stakeholders to build investment option analysis
- Provide well versed independent financial analysis to support stakeholders on decision making
- Oversee the Budget, Forecast and Planning function
- Develop and manage the implementation of a budgeting and forecasting processÂ
- Research and recommend on user friendly tools to support the budgeting processÂ
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with a full set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics
- Collaborate and manage input assumptions from various stakeholdersÂ
- Analyse past results and future outcomes to develop recommendations for change in model assumptions
- Perform sensitivity analysis to assess reasonable range of outcomes (Base, Best, Worst case)
- Perform post mortemÂ Â
- Prepare analysis of monthly forecast vs. actual results
- Highlight and understand major forecast assumptions/deviations from actual and their effects on financial outlook
- To do the above, work with various stakeholders to gain understanding, affirm or challenge assumptionsÂ
- Leverage on post mortem conclusionsÂ Â
- Provide guidance on best practices of financial analyses, financial modelling and scenario analysis/business case justificationÂ
Your team is responsible for all aspects of financial planning and analysis within the company, including but not limited to, and in no particular order:
- Financial planning and analysis
- Management ReportingÂ
- Balancing between business controllership and business partnering with all stakeholders
- Corporate FinanceÂ Â
As of May 2020, you do not yet have a team. Your top priority will be to grow it.
- Preferably 8+ years of overall experience, with at least 3 years in leading FP&A / Business partnering functionÂ
- At least 3 years of experience as a line manager, including significant experience in hiring.
- Degree in accounting, economics or commerce, preferably a CPA/equivalent
- Ability to structure data into useful information for varying business audience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Microsoft Office equivalent skills plus advanced Excel skills, with ability to structure financial models for sensitivity analysis and usage by non finance usersÂ
- Meticulous, with high level of attention to detailÂ
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Programming skills (e.g. SQL) and M&A experience (e.g. corporate valuation, financial due diligence)Â
Â What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Please do not include any salary details in your CVÂ