Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases. Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share. We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges for the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
- Business partner within the organisation and act as an internal financial consultant for all critical decisions and provide solutions to drive profitability:
- Partner with various stakeholders to build investment option analysis
- Provide well versed independent financial analysis to support stakeholders on decision making
- Oversee the Budget, Forecast and Planning function
- Develop and manage the implementation of a budgeting and forecasting process
- Research and recommend on user friendly tools to support the budgeting process
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with a full set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics
- Collaborate and manage input assumptions from various stakeholders
- Analyse past results and future outcomes to develop recommendations for change in model assumptions
- Perform sensitivity analysis to assess reasonable range of outcomes (Base, Best, Worst case)
- Prepare analysis of monthly forecast vs. actual results
- Highlight and understand major forecast assumptions/deviations from actual and their effects on financial outlook
- To do the above, work with various stakeholders to gain understanding, affirm or challenge assumptions
- Leverage on post-mortem conclusions
- Provide guidance on best practices of financial analyses, financial modelling and scenario analysis/business case justification
Your team is responsible for all aspects of financial planning and analysis within the company, including but not limited to, and in no particular order:
- Financial planning and analysis
- Management Reporting
- Balancing between business controllership and business partnering with all stakeholders
You will be working closely with the Finance Director and key stakeholders to implement the Company wide budgeting process.
- Preferably 8+ years of overall experience, with at least 3 years in leading FP&A / Business partnering function
- At least 3 years of experience as a line manager, including significant experience in hiring.
- Degree in accounting, economics or commerce, preferably a CPA/equivalent
- Ability to structure data into useful information for varying business audience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Microsoft Office equivalent skills plus advanced Excel skills, with ability to structure financial models for sensitivity analysis and usage by non finance users
- Meticulous, with high level of attention to detail
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Programming skills (e.g. SQL) a
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.