Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
We are seeking an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager with a proven background in financial reporting, budget forecasting, and analysis who is excited to join an expanding Finance team at a fast-growing company. This is a newly-created position and an extremely hands-on role; you will play an integral part in tracking, analyzing, and forecasting with minimal guidance, while acting as a key Business partner within the organization.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a team player, and have an excellent ability to prioritize individual and team objectives, we’d love to meet you!
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases. Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share. We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges for the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
What you’ll be doing (responsibilities)
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Perform variance analysis on budget vs actuals vs forecast with minimal guidance.
- Track and report financial and operating metrics with minimal guidance.
- Able to frequently derive financial insights from analysis of results.
- Business partner within the organization and act as an internal financial consultant for all critical decisions and provide solutions to drive profitability:
- Act as a Business Partner by providing financial insights to respective stakeholders with minimal guidance.
- Able to create specific financial cases to quantify financial impact for unique cases with guidance.
- Budget, Forecast and Planning function
- Able to coordinate and meet with various stakeholders to drive budgeting and forecasting processes with minimal guidance.
- Able to maintain and update complex financial models with minimal guidance.
- Able to build simple financial models using historical trends in conjunction with commercial inputs from Business Owners with minimal guidance
- Special Projects
- Be able to take on a leading role on special projects with guidance.
- Special projects can range from WACC buildup, Purchase Price Allocation, Business Valuation, KPI setting or any other financial business requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed (required experience, skills & abilities)
- At least 5 years experience, with at least 3 years in FP&A / Business Partnering function.
- Hands-on and proficient in Excel and other analytics software.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to form good working relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience presenting solutions to senior management.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Deadline-oriented, with an ability to stick to tight timelines.
- Mature and proactive, with experience working both independently and as part of a team.
- A degree or qualification in accounting or finance (preferred).
- Reports to the Head of FP&A.
- Based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Full-time employment, 40 hours per week, flexible working hours.
- Involves travel between Hong Kong and Singapore, roughly once per quarter.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.