Monthly Management Report and Analysis
- Liaise with our external bookkeepers and Accounts Payable Manager to verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts are produced correctly.
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial statements.
- Prepare KPI reports, variance analysis and investigate trends.
- Perform reconciliations and automation work where required.
Statutory Reporting and tax compliance
- Prepare statutory financial reports and tax filings.
- Coordinate with external auditor and Company Secretary for timely lodgement of Company’s Annual Returns and Tax Filing with the relevant authorities.
- Work with external auditors for completion of audit or/and any other Agreed Upon Procedures engagement by the Company
Financial policies and procedures
- Improve, develop and document current/new financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure current accounting policies are US GAAP compliant.
Any other ad hoc requirements
- Support on any ad hoc Finance projects
- Produce reports as required by operations or management
- Manage and train team members when necessary
- Qualified Accountant with an Internationally recognised accreditation
- At least 4 years post qualification work experience in a financial or management accounting role
- Able to independently perform consolidated financial statements
- Ability to communicate, articulate and navigate complex transactions with external auditors
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills and competency using spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel, is essential
- Prior experience with the Big 4 Audit firm is an added advantage
- A high level of attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Reports to the Financial Controller
- Newly created role for the expansion of the finance team
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore at a grade A office building
- 40 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- A fun and collaborative work environment with talented and motivated colleagues
*Please do not include any salary details in your CV