We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager with a proven background in technical accounting, financial reporting, and project management who is excited to join an expanding Finance team at a fast-growing company. This extremely hands-on role will play an integral part in all aspects of the group’s accounting and reporting while developing the accounting and reporting infrastructure.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a team player, and have an excellent ability to prioritize individual and team objectives, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do
- Manage the monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Prepare statutory financial accounts for group entities.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual group financial consolidation in line with IFRS, with disclosures and notes to accounts.
- Prepare annual report, interim and preliminary results and disclosures, KPIs, and highlights.
- Maintain group’s accounting policies and technical accounting memos in alignment with group policies and procedures.
- Maintain accounting policies in line with changes and provision of advice on compliance/best practice under IFRS.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain the finance process and controls documentation, recommending improvements where necessary.
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax consultants for annual group and local statutory audits and tax filings.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- Big 4 or similar industry experience.
- CPA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of management reporting, consolidation, financial accounting, and analysis.
- Strong knowledge and experience with IFRS reporting requirements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally, in an ambiguous environment.
- Must be proactive and passionate with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to teach and collaborate with others.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- People management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves
- SaaS company experience is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of local taxation regulations with ability to advise.
- Experience using Oracle Netsuite.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.