For more than 10 years, we’ve been paving the way to a more private and secure digital world. We’re an international SaaS company and a leader in the cybersecurity industry. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees works from all around the globe. We have team members in major cities like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Toronto, Perth, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re profitable and growing. We’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people. Join us today and be part of our mission.
Join us as our Accounts Payable Specialist!
- Accounts Payable:
- Process approved invoices for payments: Verify and input supplier invoices into the Accounting System.
- Initiate payments in a timely and accurate manner, across multiple corporate entities, credit cards and bank accounts.
- Track, verify and process staff expense reimbursements.
- Investigate and resolve any supplier’s invoice discrepancies/issues.
- Maintain vendor files and handle supplier’s related enquiries.
- Prepare and/or review Accounts Payable related reconciliations, other ad hoc or recurring expense analysis.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Support Accounts Receivable transactional activities, including but not limited to review and record of sales, preparation of cash reconciliation to revenues, and other ad hoc or recurring analysis.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Support month end close activities, including but not limited to provision of accrued expenses, preparation of balance schedules, reconciliations, and other ad hoc or recurring analysis.
- For vendors that work with us on a commission basis, calculate and communicate to stakeholders commission amounts due every month.
- Assist in documentation of existing processes and propose/support process improvements initiatives
- Support any new accounting system implementations
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Diploma or degree holder in Finance or Accounting from accredited institution
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in handling AP duties
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office (or equivalent), for data analysis and presentations
- A team player, ability to build good relationships
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking with a solution mindset
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail
- Conversational fluency in Cantonese (if candidate based in HK) or Mandarin (if candidate based in SG)
- Experience in Xero Accounting System, especially AP module
- Experience with a technology company or service-based business
- Reports to Accounts Payable Manager
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- 40 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- A fun and collaborative work environment with talented and motivated colleagues
Please do not include any salary details in your CV